Assalamualaikum.
Tatkala aku melayan drama tempatan, "Sebelum Akhirat", yang menampilkan adegan-adegan yang boleh dijadikan teladan kita sebagai hamba yang lemah, aku menemukan sebuah karya nukilan insan yang sedih bertopengkan wajah yang gumbira.
(Nota:Nukilan ini adalah karya yang ditemui dalam keadaan yang agak tragis.)
To the person who I consider as a friend, nothing more than that,
I remembered it like it was yesterday,
We meet with the help of electric signals,
I shared what I knew;
Scholarship infos but only a few.
Then, you were in the area,
With sudden notice you asked me to go there,
But, time envies our appointment,
Yet brings us by the beach instead.
You are always there when I'm in pain,
Nevertheless when I'm in gain,
I appreciate that you are present,
Beyond others who are always absent
My friend used to be your like,
I just hope for the better best,
But, soon, you regret that,
I heard and listen every word you said.
Time passes, things changes,
I noticed your absence,
But, positively I think it was just normal,
As it was time to become formal.
Time passes, yet the air remains the same,
Negatively, I thought it was because your new fame,
But, that was impossible,
Because you aren't that type of person.
Soon, I grab a phone and asked,
"Is there something wrong?"
And you said you are hurt by my words,
Without a specific reason, I began clueless.
The clues soon to connect,
I, now realised the roots of the situation.
It didn't cross my mind as that was the reason,
I was in rage and upset with my findings.
Again, time recovers all,
I learned that it shouldn't all your fault,
For misunderstanding my intentions,
I thought about it and it was also caused by myself.
It has been really long since the last time;
I really 'talk' to you,
But it is all up to you,
There's nothing I can do.
Hoping for the best,
And God will help the rest,
I'm not mad,
I'm not in rage,
I'm just hoping that we can be like what we used to be.
Karya hanya karya. Nukilan hanya nukilan.
Buat guru-guru di Malaysia, sama ada masih berkhidmat mahupun yang sudah bersara, sama ada yang tetap mahupun yang praktikal, sama ada yang formal mahupun yang informal; SELAMAT HARI GURU! Terima kasih kerana mendidik anak bangsa menjadi bangsa yang berjaya (:
No comments:
Post a Comment