assalamualaikum..
not much can i explain nor say
but i must say it
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I realised.I've made so much mistakes.
I'm not good at writting.I'm not good in language.
I just want everything to turn out the way it should be.
I'm not a magician nor a witch-doctor.
I just want everyone to be happy.
To have peace.
Unfortunately, my actions made things worse.
Argghh.
I wish..
Argghh.
.idiot.heartless.perhaps, brainless.
I should have think wiser.
Please.
To whom may this concern.
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I'm not a good person nor I want to be bad.
I just want everything to turn out the way they should be.
Please.
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
urgghh..
not much can i explain nor say
but i must say it
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I realised.I've made so much mistakes.
I'm not good at writting.I'm not good in language.
I just want everything to turn out the way it should be.
I'm not a magician nor a witch-doctor.
I just want everyone to be happy.
To have peace.
Unfortunately, my actions made things worse.
Argghh.
I wish..
Argghh.
.idiot.heartless.perhaps, brainless.
I should have think wiser.
Please.
To whom may this concern.
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
I'm not a good person nor I want to be bad.
I just want everything to turn out the way they should be.
Please.
I'M SORRY.FORGIVE ME
urgghh..
No comments:
Post a Comment